1. Who can live in the U.hub residences?
The bedrooms and studios are designed to accommodate university students. Teachers, researchers, young professionals and others who, for professional reasons are connected to the academic world, can also book a bedroom at our accomodations.
2. What is the duration of the contracts?
Contracts have a minimum stay of, at least, one of the following periods:
- 1st Semester - September to January (5 months)
- 2nd Semester - February to July (6 months)
- Academic Year - September to July (11 months)
- Full Year - September to August (12 months)
- Summer - August (you can add August to any other period)
3. What is included in the rent?
The room is equipped with furniture to live and study. The rent includes all expenses with electricity, water and gas, as well as a weekly cleaning and internet access through Wi-fi. It also includes access to all common areas, and use of all equipment available in those areas.
4. Can I choose my room?
The rooms are rented according to categories and allocated as bookings are made. We guarantee that the room alocated will be from the category chosen and will not differ in any material way from the photos presented in the site.
5. How to join?
It is simple. You can choose the residence and room in the “Book Now” section and in less than 10 min. you will receive the final contract of lodging, with instructions on the next steps.
Living at U.hub
1. Are there common areas?
You will have a fully equipped kitchen, laundry room with washer and dryer, outdoor leisure area, study room, leisure room, dining area, and a storage area where you can also keep surfboards and bicycles.
2. What is the smoking policy?
Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the facilities, including rooms and studios.
1. What is the cancellation policy?
To cancel you should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reason for the cancellation and the returns will be as follows:
- 60 days prior to the beginning of the rental period, the entire Signal is returned (Booking Fee)
- 30 days prior to the beginning of the rental period, 50% of the signal is returned (Booking Fee)
- For cancellations less than 30 days prior to the beginning of the rental, the the signal (Booking Fee) is not returned
2. What is the amount of the Signal (Booking Fee)?
The amount includes the first and last rent and refundable deposit, similar to a month’s rent, to cover eventual charges of stay not arising from the normal usage of the facilities.
3. What are the payment methods?
You can pay with Debit or Credit Card. Multibanco References are also available for the payment, Multibanco References are only available for portuguese bank accounts. You have all the payment details on your personal Uhub Account.
Arranging a viewing
1. Can I visit the rooms before booking?
Of course, just contact us to email@example.com and we will get back to you to Schedule a viewing.
1. Here is a list of services you can find while at U.hub
All utility bills are included (limited to a maximum of 40€/Month per room) and 1 weekly room cleaning included
Special packages - Extra Services
- Basic: Biweekly room cleaning and a monthly cleaning of bed linens and towels 50€/Month
- Standard: Biweekly room cleaning and bimonthly cleanings of bed linens and towels 80€/Month
- Superior: Triweekly room cleanings and weekly cleanings of bed linens and towels 115€/Month
Linens and Towels: You can buy 1 pack of Linens and Towels for an extra 5€ per month.