1. Who can live in the U.hub residences?
The rooms and studios are designed to accommodate students wishing to join or attend public or private higher education. Teachers, researchers, young professionals and others who, for professional reasons are connected to the academic world, can also apply.
2. What is the duration of the contracts?
The residence opens from September 1st to July 31st and from August the 1st until the 31st. The rental periods are:
- 5 months for the 1st semester - from September to January
- 6 months for the 2nd semester - from February to July
- 11 months for the full academic year - from September to July
- August - Summer (you can add August to any other period)
3. What is included in the rent?
The room is equipped with furniture to live and study. The rent includes all expenses with electricity, water and gas, as well as weekly cleaning and internet access through Wi-fi. It also includes access to all common areas, and use of all equipment available in those areas.
4. Can I choose my room?
The rooms are rented according to categories and allocated as bookings are made. We guarantee that the room alocated will be from the category chosen and will not differ in any material way from the photos presented in the site.
5. How to join?
It is simple. You can choose the residence and room in the “Book Now” section and in less than 10 min. you will receive the final contract of lease, with instructions on the next steps.
Living at U.hub
1. Are there common areas?
You will have a fully equipped kitchen, laundry room with washer and dryer, outdoor leisure area, study room, leisure room, dining area, and a storage area where you can also keep surfboards and bicycles.
2. What is the smoking policy?
Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the facilities, including rooms and studios.
1. What is the cancellation policy?
To cancel you should send an email to email@example.com with the reason for the cancellation and the returns will be as follows:
- 60 days prior to the beginning of the rental period, the entire Signal is returned (Booking Fee)
- 30 days prior to the beginning of the rental period, 50% of the signal is returned (Booking Fee)
- For cancellations less than 30 days prior to the beginning of the rental, the the signal (Booking Fee) is not returned
2. What is the amount of the Signal (Booking Fee)?
The amount includes the first and last rent and refundable deposit, similar to a month’s rent, to cover eventual charges of stay not arising from the normal usage of the facilities.
3. What are the payment methods?
You can pay with Debit or Credit Card. Multibanco References are also available for the payment, Multibanco References are only available for portuguese bank accounts. You have all the payment details on your personal Uhub Account.
Arranging a viewing
1. Can I visit the rooms before booking?
Of course, just contact us to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you to Schedule a viewing.
1. Here is a list of services you can find while at U.hub
**All utility bills are included **(limited to a maximum of 40€/Month per room) and 1 weekly room cleaning included
**Special packages - Extra Services **
- **Basic: **Biweekly room cleaning and a monthly cleaning of bed linens and towels 50€/Month
- **Standard: **Biweekly room cleaning and bimonthly cleanings of bed linens and towels 80€/Month
- **Superior **Triweekly room cleanings and weekly cleanings of bed linens and towels 115€/Month
**Linens and Towels: **You can buy 1 pack of Linens and Towels for an extra 5€ per month.